Since launching in 2007 Monocle has grown and grown and is now seen as one of the most respected voices in contemporary culture. Indeed they have launched their own Bloomberg TV series, and a 24-hour radio station, to continue on from their written and printed success, as well as having their own hugely successful line of shops and ever-growing list of top-end collaborations.
Features in May's issue 53 include:
- Travel: Thailand - A Special Edition 36 Page Pull-Out Travel Guide
- Affairs Report: The Twin City Movement - Copenhagen & Malmö
- Business Report: BaselWorld - The World's Leading Watch Fair
- Design Directory: Special 32 Page Guide to Design
- Fashion Briefing: Dover Street Market Ginza
- Food/recipes: New York Comfort Food
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order within 15 mins to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 15 mins to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page