Mackintosh Cotton Shirt Jacket
The Mackintosh name has become known around the world ever since founder Charles Mackintosh first created his revolutionary waterproof fabric. The Cotton Shirt Jacket fuses traditional tailoring with outerwear practicality, boasting a cotton-blend, adjustable cinch straps to the waist and a water-repellent coating typical of the masters of foul-weather-wear.
- 67% Cotton, 33% Polyamide
- Adjustable Cinch Straps
- Hand Glued Seams
- Buttoned Storm Flap
- Made in UK
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 38
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page