Levi's Vintage Clothing 1947 501 Jean
1947 was the year the 501 became the design we know and love today. With the cinch back removed and the birth of the double stitch pocket arcuate, the 1947 model plays host to the essential DNA of the 501 and has become one of its most recognisable silhouettes. Slimmer fitting with a straight leg, this New Rinse wash version is based on a pair from the Levi's Vintage Clothing archive.
- 100% Cotton
- Cone Mills Red Selvedge Denim
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Button Fly
- Hand Finished for Authentic Worn Detailing
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 32 x 32.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page