Levi's Vintage Clothing 1947 501 Jean
Back in the day, the 1947 501 was a jean ready for changing times. Created by Levi's Vintage Clothing as the jean of a new generation, this style hails from the post-World War II era, when raw materials became readily available and jeans could be manufactured with their original features once again. Cut with a straight fit from Cone Mills of North Carolina denim, these 'rigid' jeans are secured with a buttoned fly and come kitted out with a classic five pocket set up.
- 100% Cotton
- Straight Leg
- Button Fly
- 5 Pocket Set Up
- Branded Leather Patch
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 30 x 32.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page