Canada Goose Lodge Hooded Jacket
Updated for extra wind protection, the Canada Goose’s Lodge jacket offers premium warmth with an added hood and drop-down tail. The leaders in extreme outerwear since their inception over 50 years ago, the down-filled specialists stay true to their identity with real integrity and genuine reliability. A jacket designed for temperatures as low as -15°C, the classic and enduring ripstop construction has been coated with a water-repellent finish and filled with 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down, providing the most reliable all-conditions performance and versatility.
- Quilted Ripstop Nylon Shell
- Self Packable into Interior Pocket
- Water Repellent & Windproof
- 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Adjustable Tunnel Hood
- Insulated Windguard at Neck
- Napoleon Chest Pocket
- Fleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Internal Mesh Pocket
- Two Way YKK Zip Closure
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanIndigoCA$209