Canada Goose Emory Parka
Another cold weather essential from down-fill specialist Canada Goose, the 'Emory' and its sleek quilting lend textural warmth to this performance ready parka. Built to tackle rugged conditions, its Arctic Tech shell will withstand temperatures up to -25°C, complemented by STRATI-FORMA 30D™ technology to create a lighter and water-resistant fabric that boasts a premium semi-matte finish. To the hood, there is the option of a coyote fur trim for harsh chills, with a suede-lined chin guard for even more comfort. The 'Emory' is proud to offer maximum storage, equipped with a total of nine pockets throughout; side access chest pockets, slash pockets set on lower handwarmer pockets, an interior security pocket and interior drop mesh pockets.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- STRATI-FORMA 30D™ Flexibility
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 675 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 2 Zip Chest Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- 3 Interior Pockets
- 2 Dual-Entry Flap Pockets
- Hide-Away Snow Skirt
- Drawstring Hem
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Fri 24 May - Mon 27 May
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 24 May - Mon 27 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Ksubi Van Winkle Rebel Skinny JeanBlackCA$229