Ten C Garment Dyed Down Liner
Born from the minds of Paul Harvey and Allesandro Pungetti – designers with invaluable experience working for Stone Island and C.P. Company respectively - Ten C create jackets that hark back to the golden era of Italian fashion design. Exhibiting their ambivalence to the world of overly-branded menswear, Ten C craft durable and technical investment pieces intended to stand the test of time.
Intended to combine effortlessly with any piece of their outerwear, the Ten C Garment Dyed Liner can be inserted into all of Ten C's jackets to elevate the level of protection they offer. Made in Italy, it is constructed with a 100% Nylon shell, stuffed with genuine down to ensure maximum protection from even the coldest weather. Not satisfied merely using technical fabrics, these two studious designers also utilise technical constructions methods, envisaged here through the distinctive garment dying process the material has undergone during fabrication, lending a unique colour and patina to each piece.
- 100% Nylon
- Garment Dyed
- Cotton Canvas Reinforced Seams
- Down Stuffing
- Can Be used with any Ten C Jacket
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order within 3 hrs 30 mins to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 3 hrs 30 mins to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page