Ten C Camouflage Anorak
Born from the minds of Paul Harvey and Allesandro Pungetti – designers with invaluable experience working for Stone Island and C.P. Company respectively - Ten C create jackets that hark back to the golden era of Italian fashion design. Exhibiting their ambivalence to the world of overly-branded menswear, Ten C craft durable and technical investment pieces intended to stand the test of time.
For those who value the provenance of their apparel, this design comes inspired by the caribou Inuit of the Canadian Arctic. Swapping out the seal skin and fish oil coating for a more technical fabrication, the Camouflage Anorak is cut from a technical knitted nylon-polyester micro-fibre, constructed in Japan and finished exclusively in Italy by Ten C.
- Nylon-Polyester Blend Shell
- Drawcord-Adjustable Hood & Hem
- Full Zip Fastening
- Japanese Fabric
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 48.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Fri 26 Jul - Mon 29 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 26 Jul - Mon 29 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page