Homespun 1940's Stripe Tee
Created in 2009, Vancouver-based Homespun takes inspiration from early 20th century workingmen's undershirts. A perfect addition to your collection of downtime essentials, this 1940s stripe tee has been constructed from a lightweight cotton with understated striped styling on the body. Traditionally designed, produced and crafted locally, the brand pride themselves on carefully selected fabrics and colours - all well-made and constructed to improve with age and use.
- 100% Cotton
- Crew Neck
- Chest Patch Pocket
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Mon 29 Jul - Tue 30 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 29 Jul - Tue 30 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page