Fjällräven Greenland Jacket
During an expedition in Sweden, Åke Nordin - the company's founder - discovered a need for durable, functional jackets. As a result, Fjallraven's Greenland jacket was created utilising their famous water-resistant G-1000® fabric and is still one of their most popular designs to date. The two way zip fastening is concealed behind a snap placket, with multiple snap closure pockets and a high stance hood, finished with adjustable snap cuffs, arctic fox branding to the left arm and an adjustable bottom hem.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- G-1000® Water-Resistant
- Two Zip Fastening
- Press Stud Adjustable Cuffs
- High Stance Adjustable Hood
- Four Press Stud Closed Pockets
- Arctic Fox Logo Patch on Arm
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order within 4 hrs 11 mins to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 11 mins to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page