Engineered Garments Coverall Jacket
Updating the coverall jacket for the everyday man, Engineered Garments’ designer Daiki Suzuki adds utility workwear to his AW16 outerwear collection. Adopted by the U.S. army as standard work uniform, the “working blues” included a jacket with a traditional collar, multiple pocket set up and durable shell.
- 100% Cotton
- Corduroy Collar
- Cotton Cuff Facing
- Lower Patch Pockets
- Buttoned Chest Pockets
- Made in New York
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order within 2 hrs 20 mins to receive Fri 26 Jul - Mon 29 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 2 hrs 20 mins to receive Fri 26 Jul - Mon 29 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- orSlow Button Down Denim ShirtUsedAU$379