Canada Goose Expedition Parka
An iconic piece of outerwear from down-filled specialists Canada Goose, the Expedition parka will keep you feeling toasty when venturing to the coldest places on earth. Originally created for scientists in Antarctica, the warm and durable shell has been built for extreme temperatures – protecting you in -30°C and below. Cut to the thigh, down-insulated with a coyote trim hood and fleece-lined chin guard, the Expedition is serious when it comes to protecting its wearer. Built with a multitude of pockets throughout, stow away your essentials securely and use the shoulder strap and rear hanging strap in case you need to carry over your shoulder with ease.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Coyote Fur Trim Hood
- Fleece-Lined Chin Guard
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 4 Dual-Entry Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- Utility Pocket
- Flap Sleeve Pocket
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Drawstring Waist
- Hide-Away Snow Skirt
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page