Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket
A sought-after style based on the traditional post-war flight jackets worn by bush pilots in northern Canada, Canada Goose share the Chilliwack bomber jacket in a vibrant red colourway. Constructed with the brand’s signature Arctic tech shell and filled with goose down insulation, this water and wind resistant piece combines technical performance outerwear with military surplus style. Made in Canada since the brand’s inception in 1957, Canada Goose continues to remain a bastion for exceptional contemporary outerwear.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Shell
- 625 Fill Power Down Insulation
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Adjustable Hood
- Removable Coyote Fur Trim
- Zip Closure
- 2 Handwarmer Pockets
- 2 Flap Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- Utility Sleeve Pocket
- Interior Slip Pocket
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.88m with a 35.5”/90cm chest and wears a size 0.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- AU$19.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page