Few collaborations in recent memory have made as much sense as the joint venture between Nigel Cabourn and American outdoor legends Eddie Bauer. Returning for a second season, this highly limited capsule collection builds upon the unmitigated success of the first, as Nigel once again delves into the Bauer archives, tweaking and recreating some of the finest outerwear to come out of North America with an uncompromising dedication to quality.
The Kara Koram Jacket is a kindred spirit to Nigel Cabourn's legendary Everest Parka. Specially developed by Eddie Bauer in 1953 for the American expedition team's attempt at the first ever ascent of K2, the jacket exceeded all expectations. Although the expedition was doomed to become a story of tragedy and heroism, the Kara Koram Jacket was adopted as the parka of choice for US expedition teams for the next 30 years, being worn on ascents of the highest peaks in the world.
- 100% Cotton Construction
- Ripstop Cotton Lining, Hood, Shoulder and Elbow Panels
- Two Front Flap Pockets with Button Fastening, Covering Side-Entry Handwarmer Pockets
- Tweed Lined Hood and Handwarmer Pockets
- Hand Filled Goose-Down Padding
- Adjustable Hood, Waist and Hem with Leather Drawstring Stoppers
- Military-Spec RiRi M8 Two-Way Zip Closure
- Storm Flap with Horn Button Fastening
- Pop Stud Fastened Rear Loop
- Made in Canada
- Extremely Limited Numbers