Few collaborations in recent memory have made as much sense as the joint venture between Nigel Cabourn and American outdoor legends Eddie Bauer. Returning for a second season, this highly limited capsule collection builds upon the unmitigated success of the first, as Nigel once again delves into the Bauer archives, tweaking and recreating some of the finest outerwear to come out of North America with an uncompromising dedication to quality.
The Canadian Overvest is a goose down quilted gilet that was originally designed by Eddie Bauer as winter piece for the military. In true Cabourn style, the body of the vest is made naturally waxed cotton, while original features such as square quilting remain, offering incredibly lightweight warmth and protection from the elements.
- Lightly Waxed Cotton Construction
- Military-Spec RiRi M8 Zip
- Tweed Lined Hood and Pockets
- Hand Filled Goose-Down Padding
- Detachable, Adjustable Hood with Coyote Fur Trim
- Two Front Handwarmer Pockets and Two Rear Slash Pockets
- Contrast Cotton Lining with Elasticated Inner Pockets
- Made in Canada
- Extremely Limited Numbers