After a long wait, Nigel Cabourn has finally released Limited Edition 2: Scott's Last Expedition, timed to coincide with the hundredth anniversary of the fateful venture. Working closely with the Scott Polar Research Institute in Cambridge, Nigel has spent six years researching the expedition, focussing specifically on the clothing and gear the explorers used. This double breasted jacket is based on a naval officer's jacket worn by Scott himself. The jacket is made from a double-woven naval lambswool sourced from Fox Brothers & Co., a traditional British woolen mill that developed the original military khaki, and supplied the Army during the First World War. The buttons have been cast exclusively for Cabourn from the design of the shank buttons used on Scott's original jacket.
- 100% Lambswool
- Windproof, Water Resistant Naval Lambswool Sourced from Fox Brothers & Co.
- Body Lined in Smooth Cotton Twill
- Two Flap Pockets and a Chest Pocket
- Two Interior Chest Pockets
- Metal Naval Buttons with Matte Army Green Painted Finish
- Limited Edition Numbered Neck Label
- Made in England
- Free Copy of the Limited Edition Scott's Last Expedition Book Included